Pre-Construction Termite Pest Control
ANTI TERMITE TREATMENT WITH INSTALLATION OF CE-PIPE AT PLINTH LEVEL
CE-Pipe (Continuous Emitter) is a made up of Rubber giving it a unique flexibility, is specially design for Sub-Surface application, Meaning laid below the surface of the soil for uniform and continuous discharge of pesticides, insecticides & termite in the soil.
CE-Pipe (Continuous Emitter) has a long functional life of about 50 years+ and presently used in countries like USA, Australia, and Spain & New Zealand etc.
How Porus Pipe For Anti Treatment Works.
Piping system is a very cost – effective method for anti – termite treatment. This is a latest technology and can be installed before the flooring. Porous Pipe network which is incorporated at Pre- construction or renovation stage. This Pipe is laid in a unique network of loop format that covers not only the perimeter but also the center of the floor, thus giving a better protection. As we are injecting chemical through this network it reaches at all key entry points of termite and creates a uniform barrier.
This Porous Pipe is made out of recycled rubber giving it unique flexibility and no crimping (Curl tightly). This pipe can be used in bungalows and flats, Commercial offices, Factories and Plants.
Advantages Of Porous Pipe Treatment
- The system is extremely durable and can offer protection from termites for a longer duration.
- There is no need for digging the tiles or drilling holes in the floor to inject anti-termite chemicals to prevent termite infestation.
- You are no longer required to upheaval the room or house while getting termite treatment.
- The house does not smell pungent despite the anti-termite chemical being in place.
- The occupants living in the building are not exposed to the harmful fumes of the insecticide.
- The piping system comes with a warranty of 20-30 years with refilling done every 3 years.
- Even the distribution of chemicals takes place under floor.
How IT Works
Termite control services offering this time of treatment lay flexible continuously perforated rubber pipes along the internal periphery of the building as well as the center of the flooring. This is done using a grid design. The placement is done along with the flooring prior to laying of sand bed or fixing the floor tiles or marbles. Since emitters are present in the perforated pipe, uniform distribution of anti-termite chemicals takes place under the entire flooring. The chemical is distributed at a pre-calculated rate and no area remains untreated. No debris, clay or concrete can accumulate to block the pipe when it is continuously used. With the open end of the network connected to several junction boxes, you have several refilling points to ensure continued protection of the structure from termites.
.Why Select ONE INDIA PEST CONTROL SERVICES
ONE INDIA PEST CONTROL SERVICES
Earily available at PAN India level with all Technical support. Quarterly inspection to check the presence of Termite by scientific method
What we provide
We have a smart kit specially designed with the literature which describe the uses of kit. Our Expert technician will also guide you about the dosage and use.